In order to better prepare for the upcoming season the SWRRA is encouraging early registration to help with ice allocation, team numbers and coaching selections as well as increase the number of attendees at our Annual General Meeting.
- Registrations will NOT be accepted without both cheques: Uniform Deposit and Volunteer Deposit.
- Players will NOT be permitted to attend any practices or games until ALL the registration information (including completion of ePact profile and all authorizations) is confirmed by the Registrar. Player’s account must be in good standing order to participate in SWRRA association activities.
Registration Fees include the BCRA insurance fees.
|Division||Birth Year||New player|| |
(Until July 15)
(July 15 – Dec 15)
|Fundamentals||2016 – 2011||$250.00||$320.00||$420.00|
|U10||2013 – 2011||$475.00||$475.00||$580.00|
|18+ (Open)||2002 or earlier||$475.00||$475.00||$580.00|
|Designated Goalies||2008 or earlier||$280.00||$280.00||$280.00|
- $25 discount for the 1st sibling and $25 for the 2nd and subsequent siblings U10 and higher (Excluding Designated Goalies
- $50 total discount upon completion of a year (minimum 9 Executive Meetings) on the SWRRA Executive Board.
DEPOSIT CHEQUES – All deposit cheques are to be POST DATED to April 1st the following year. Each player must have their own individual deposit cheques. Sibling combined cheques will be returned for correction.
Uniform Deposit – per player: ———————$120.00
Volunteer Deposit – per player: ——————$300.00
**Each family is responsible for 4 hours of volunteer time to the Association per player, up to a totally of 12 hours. This volunteer time does not include time towards your individual team (ex: scorekeeping, time keeper, shot clock).
***Volunteer Opt-Out Options: If you do not wish to volunteer your time, please select Opt-Out box during registration online
****ALL cheques made payable to Surrey White Rock Ringette Association or SWRRA****
Please mail to: SWRRA Registrar c/o 34187 RPO CloverSquare Surrey, BC V3S 8C4
Team fees cover additional team costs such as tournaments and team events. These are determined by the Team Manager and payable to the Team Manager at the beginning of the season.
- Full refund before September 1st
- 90% refund before September 30th
- 50% refund between October 1st and November 30th
- No refunds after November 30th
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator if you are interested in any of the following:
- Coaching (Head Coach or Assistant Coach)
- Team Manager
- Come Try Ringette Sessions (on ice helpers, Registration & talking to parents about Ringette)
- Gym Ringette in Schools
- Spring Ringette
- on ice and bench helpers
- Warm-up/Skills Camps
- on ice and registrations
- Evaluations in September
- Photo Day in October
- Santa Skate in December
- arranging hot chocolate, Timbits, candy canes, music, Santa
- organizing, scheduling, making baskets, 50/50, raffle table, rink manager, etc.
- Collecting and washing jerseys at the end of the season for your team
- AGM – help with Registration, child-minding, arranging food delivery
- Executive Positions or Sub-Committees
Click Here if the above button doesn’t work