Open now for the 2023/2024 season
Players registered in FUNdamentals to U19 must reside in either Surrey or White Rock to be on a SWRRA team, unless an official release has been approved through the player’s home association.
● Players who reside in these cities but would like to request to play with a different association are required to register with SWRRA and submit a Release Application not later than Oct 1, 2023. Contact the registrar for more details.
Registration Fees include the BCRA insurance fees.
|Division||Birth Year||New player|
No longer available
Returning Player – EARLY Registration
(Until June 30)
Returning Player – Registration
(July 1 – Dec 31)
|No longer available|
|FUNdamentals||2019 – 2016||$275||$335||$435||–|
|FUNdamentals (previously) U10||2015 – 2014||$275||$500||$600||–|
|18+ (Open)||2004 or earlier||N/A||$500||$600||–|
|Designated Goalies||2011 or earlier||$300||$300||$300||–|
*Please note, you must pay for registration online by credit card, we do not accept cheques or e-transfer as payment for registration fees
NEW Registration System – We are using RAMP as our new registration system 2023 – 2024 season. If you have not used RAMP Registration before, you can create a new account, and add a member profile during Registration.
● RAMP will be used for player, team staff and executive registration.
○ Executive and Team Staff registration will open June
● You are required to upload the following documents during registration.
○ Player Birth Certificate
○ Proof of Residency (Parent/Guardian driver’s license, Utility Bill or similar)
○ Medical Form DOWNLOAD
● Waivers will be signed electronically during registration and available automatically to Ringette BC.
U14, U16 & U19 players must sign up for Zone Tryouts prior to June 30, 2023. Everyone who would like to try out may do so.
● Players who did not sign up for Zone Tryouts during registration but would like to try out can submit their registration via Ramp and selecting the Zone Package only as a stand alone package.
Evaluations for the Zone program may be coordinated by LMRL and may occur in late August 2023. If coordinated at the zone level, the tryouts are likely to be held in the first week of September 2023.
● The schedule is released on the “Zone Tryout” tab under “Registration”
All registrant payments will be processed with installments. There will be an initial payment of up to $300 and the remaining amount owed, if there is one, will be paid in two equal payments on July 31, 2023 and Aug 31, 2023. Registrations made after July 31 will only have 1 or no installment options depending on when registration is completed.
● There is no additional cost for choosing to pay with installments.
● All discounts (Promo Codes, Account Credits etc..) will be applied to your August Installment, and / or your July Installment if discounts exceed August installment amount.
Early Registration (up to and including June 30)
Late Registration (July 1 onwards)
● $25 discount for the 1st sibling and $50 for the 2nd and subsequent siblings. Promo Code must be entered per registrant, during registration to receive the discount. Promo code can be found in the top section of the Ramp Registration Screen.
● $200 discount for DESIGNATED Goalies U14+.
● $50 total discount upon completion of a year for returning Board Members serving on the SWRRA Executive Board (must attend a minimum 9 Executive Meetings from the previous season). Discount will be entered as an Account Credit by the Registrar for returning Executives.
Programs such as Jumpstart and Kidsport are available to assist with the cost of registration if needed. Application to these programs must be made by the registrant and the SWRRA registrar must be advised to assist with the process.
Volunteer & Uniform Deposits – New Process
Instead of collecting deposit cheques from everyone for their uniform and volunteer hours, registrants will authorize pre-approval for a Credit Card charge if their volunteer hours are not completed or their jersey is not returned in good condition.
● The charge would be made to the Credit Card in April 2024. If the player’s volunteer hours are complete and the jersey returned, the installment payment charge will not be made to the card.
This change in process will save countless hours collecting deposit cheques and addresses the complaints received about having to submit the cheques. A $1 convenience fee will be charged during registration to accept, and set-up the deposits.
Uniform Deposit: $120.00 per player
Volunteer Deposit*: $300.00 per player
*Please note, no exceptions will be made and deposits will be collected at the end of the season should the four (4) hours of required volunteer time not be completed.
● SWRRA depends 100% on volunteers and we would like for all families to be involved with making the season run smoothly.
● Each family/individual player is responsible for a minimum of four (4) hours of volunteer time to the association, up to a total of 12 hours. This volunteer time does NOT include hours put towards your individual team (ex: scorekeeping, time keeper, shot clock, and on ice help [not a designated & certified coach]). The registration process includes a waiver to be signed acknowledging your understanding of this requirement and gives SWRRA permission to collect the deposit for those who do not complete their mandatory hours.
● Volunteer Opt-Out Options: If you do not wish to volunteer your time, please select Do not Wish to Volunteer in the Questions section of Registration. Processing fee of $1 will be charged at time of registration, balance of deposit will be charged on March 31st.
Refund requests must be received in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partial refunds will be issued as follows:
Before September 30 – 90%
October 1 to November 30 – 50%
No refund after November 30
No refund of Zone Tryout fees
|Division||Age on Dec 31 2023||Description||Registration link|
|FUNdamentals 1 & 2 (New & Returning Players)||4 up to 7 yrs||Players who are new to ringette or skating, learning basic game structure or who have developed some basic skills. There are 2 levels in this category and players will be assigned a level by coaches early in the season. Mini-matches are played cross ice. 8 & 9 yr olds may play at this level but are to register in FUN 3 and will be assessed.||Ramp|
|FUNdamentals 3 (previously U10)||8 & 9||Players who can demonstrate that they have acquired the physical, cognitive and social readiness for more challenging play. This group eventually plays regular games on a full sized rink. Players younger than 8 can play in this level but are to register in FUNdamentals and will be assessed early in the season.||Ramp|
|U12||10 & 11||Registration based on age.||Ramp|
|U14 (including designated goalies)||12 & 13||Registration based on age.||Ramp|
|U16 (including designated goalies)||14 & 15||Registration based on age.||Ramp|
|U19 (including designated goalies)||17 & 18||Registration based on age.||Ramp|
|Open (18+)||18 & Older||*SWRRA did not have an open team last year for the 2022/23 season. We are hoping to build the program back and have a team for the 2023/2024 season.||Ramp|
|Masters||19 & Older||Ramp|
If you need to access your registrations, or pay an outstanding balance after you have completed your registration please visit: Surrey White Rock RAMP Registration Portal
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com